Thursday, July 23, 2009

If I Were the Casting Director for TELL NO LIES

One of the most frequent questions I get about my novel Tell No Lies is: Who would I want to play the characters if a movie were made?

Well, thanks to Marshal Zeringue, I finally sat down and gave it some thought. Marshal has several different blogs devoted to books and reading (in the past I'd taken his Page 69 Test about Tell No Lies), and he recently contacted me and asked if I'd like to do a post for another of his blogs, My Book, The Movie. The premise of the post was simple. I simply needed to answer the casting question posed above. Answering this question, I found out, was not so easy.

So for all those who've asked me the same question, check out My Book, The Movie: Tell No Lies, to see which actors and actresses I chose and why I chose them.

2 comments:

Donna Gotlib said...

I'm heading that way now. Sounds interesting.

Julie Compton said...

Hope you enjoy, Donna! Thanks for stopping by.
Your art is quite unusual. And yes, cats DO have staff. We've got three who keep us on our toes.